2010年3月9日火曜日

Is this for real?

This month I am losing my main job so I have decided to take the opportunity to take a long 3 month holiday (after 4 straight years of non-stop work in Japan) from my other jobs and fulfill my dreams... to go to Egypt and travel the Middle East!

So first thing next month I will be on a plane to Dubai for a week to visit a friend, then Cairo here I come! I am then going to go with two Australian guys and travel by land up to Jordan, (hopefully Syria and Lebanon), Turkey, and Greece and then fly back... We are going to film every thing along the way and hopefully make it into a documentary... should be good times.

So unfortunately you probably won't hear much from me from April to August..

One thing that struck me as a little bit odd though when I was looking up Syrian embassies (As Syria is the only country that I need a visa for and is especially hard to get for Americans..), is this...

From: http://www.embassiesabroad.com/embassies-of/Syria

Is the Syrian Embassy in Cairo really using hotmail???
I highly doubt it... as you can anonymously send in edits apparently and they will post them...
(I don't think anonymous editing for a site that lists information about embassies is the best thing.....) I wonder what kind of emails this guy is receiving....
Although I do give him points for creativity.. as I have yet to see an email address start out with "www."..... hurmmmm.....

Either way, I don't think this is good...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please leave me feedback..