2009年2月9日月曜日

Started to blog..

I have started to blog about security/IT related issues in Japan.
There seems to be a fair amount of people interested in what is going on in Japan but can not get information because they either don't live here or don't know the language.
I can tell there is a ton of people at least somewhat interested in Japanese culture as I can probably name about over 300 different names of tools or presentation titles off the top of my head that are taken from Japanese(that is, has "ninja" or "samurai" in the name or is taken from the name of a sushi roll), from anime, etc... and yes, Japanese people make fun of all of you guys for using wrong/weird Japanese just as much as you make fun of them for using wrong/wierd Engrish. -=] (Just, they are a little bit nicer and don't go out of their way to make websites and businesses out of it....)

There are many sites in Japanese about what is going on in Japan but none that I know of in English from an outsiders perspective. So I hope to fill in that gap.

I have been thinking about doing this for a little while but finally decided now is the time as there is finally enough security-related news today for me to actually have something to write about... (At least enough for maybe once a month..)

I do not want to limit myself to cyber issues only but a more wide range of topics and hopefully include bits of what I am interested in the most-> the culture. That is, how culture affects security. How do they handle things differently, etc...

Please feel free to add comments/questions.

           ____
      /      \
   /         \
  /   ⌒   ⌒   \
  |  /// (__人__) /// |
  \            /

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please leave me feedback..